Sunday, July 18, 2010



had a dream. was on my way to hollywood. on a bus. bus was hot and yellow. stuck in traffic. dead traffic. yellow puke. got off the bus. figured it was faster to walk. wherever i was going. wherever i am going. people stuck to each other because there is so much people. homeless people and tourists. got sidetracked. got distracted. ended up in a gift shop. sale shop. fruit shop. hollywood sales. arab man helps me look at what i want. a vagina scented candle for 26 dollars. not bad? not bad. world war two movie. double disc with new up and coming stars. not bad? not bad. my decision was made. the purchase was almost to a close. transaction to be finished. ownership to be rewarded. shows me around some more. nothing around to sale really. except vagina scented candles. world war two films. in the corner of my eye. what was that in the corner of my eye? another room. as he was trying to sale me more. in the corner of my eye i spotted another room. a sanctuary. with a shrine. for less than 0.01 of a second. for less than 9.99$ i spotted a sanctuary. in the structure. of these sales. i dont know what this dream means. sorry if i woke up with little tears on your shoulder this morning. if i was making noises. nesting under your arms. you didnt seem to mind me or my dream. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment