Sunday, August 1, 2010

no idea
your sounds like
newborn babies and synth harmonies
early 70s you werent afraid
youll return again
someday
you talked about jungles
took cocaine
why are you alive?
now
i drink coca-cola
i sit on funnycouches.com
i wanna sleep with you
///
sleep outside
///
time out of my time
dancing queen
now i look at pictures
@ parasite.com
i want to be plagued by your parasite
travel in your country
i mean
stay in your country
visit your tourist attractions
becuase youve got the best of me
dont play at my wedding
play at your wedding
like a virgin
you can play that song at my wedding
but the REST
save me my 70s please
only a please
not
a plead only a please
becuase i am from now
im not supposed to give a shit
tomorrow
ill simply be dreaming of you
seven
zero
you can give my soul long days
soul long stays
stay long days
so long
days
out of my
skin
out of your skin
yesterday
snuck in
been crawling around over night
he is a comedian darling
please
the undressing...
i wont look
like today
when i didnt look at
the homeless man
my bad habits
myself
my boss
my truth
my future
the person with the gun outside
dancing queen

1 comment: